CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Flyers are out!

Heya Peeps,

The flyers are finally out!


Front


Back

Check-out the really cool, almost-burning effect of the curtains (or rather the side of the curtains). I really like these and I think they're going to be made into postcards! Woohoo!

Here's what Art Director Leroy Loo had to say about his inspiration in creating the thematic black, white & red scheme for broken:


"What I like about this project is that I got a chance to go back to my roots as a hardcore advertising major, who loves everything bout' branding and advertising....I love creating visual concepts through photography.....

The picture I got after the project was briefed to me was seeing glass shatter. Something beautiful and perfect at first and finally shattering. So I thought of coming up with a nice set of fonts and cutting it into pieces, this was
what I ended up with....."

To read more of the entry on the creative direction and process, click here .
Consolidated version of the flyer found here.

Now that you have it, be sure to download it and send it to your friends!


[tags : ]

0 comments: